Packing Slip Print Issue

KirkM

This is a strange one. I didn't find it searching the forum but I can't imagine it isn't happening to someone else.

Printing a packing slip is fine if it is only a single page on any OS and any browser. With Windows, as soon as it becomes more than one page, the products listing prints blank on all pages, but all the other information prints fine. It happens on all browsers using Windows but is fine on all browsers using Mac.

I have tested it on multiple systems, all with different printers and it ALWAYS happens on Windows and NEVER happens on Mac. Browser or printer doesn't seem to matter.

Any thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

No one has had this problem?

I just discovered that if I change the Javascript packing slip pop-up with a regular link to open it in a blank window, it works on IE in Windows and all browsers on Mac. It appears Mozilla / Gecko on Windows is the issue. It just won't print the items if there are more than one page. It prints fine if there is only one page.

?????????