Looks at my new puppy!!!

Guest bennyuk

If those rocks are as big as I think they are, then that "puppy" sits 8ft tall! Thats one big dog.... you be carefull...

What's it (sorry, She) called (I'd hazard a guess at "Flopsy" or "Trisha"... or maybe "Chantelle?")

Guest aikdo

Nice Name Bro... Classy :w00t:... And a very cute dog...

She Going to be the new cubecart mascot??? what as she grows up as quickly as this cart is???

We have a municipal ordinance that requires a person walking a dog to pick up any parsed code that happens along the way and deposit it, wrapped in plastic, in a trash receptacle (bins you call there there, right?).

Most people accomplish this by inserting their hand into a plastic bag and then, when needed, pick up the offending object, and turn the bag inside out; important step that last bit.

• 1 month later...

Omigosh.... sooooo darn cute!!! ;)

I got one too, last Friday. He's about 11 months old and is a Min-Pin. He is a total attention hog though, he doesn't like it when I do anything without him. lol

169ov2x.jpg

Thank you! Yeah... his eyes command my obedience, they get him about anything. Yesterday, I found that he peed on the phonebook that I mistakenly left on the floor. He gave me 'the look' and I couldn't stay mad at him. Luckily, the phonebook was last years edition that I never got around to recycling... until now. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Here's our latest baby. People think he's a pit bull but he's actually an Olde English Bulldogge. Not very common here at all.

apollo1.jpg

He's sure a killer alright. Here's a pic of him with my 5 year old.

apollo-emily1.jpg

Like all our animals, he's a rescue. He was about to be put down so we took him in. We'll get him neutered and vetted then find him a home.

:rolly:

Guest sound

Awww that's a cute puppy sir william

Seems this is the family and friends and pets section

This was Jess, a pure killer, a great conversationist, a fantastic friend

Actually, found some of his hair stuck to some sticky tape i had stuck on my old computer desk :D

Might get one of those clones made up

R.I.P :(

jess.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Dogs rule! I think Sir Bills hound is great. If I were ever to sit down and have a chat with a dog it would be with him.

I can see cigars, whisky and strip clubs involved.

Maybe I have actually finally & completely lost the plot...............

This was Jess, a pure killer, a great conversationist, a fantastic friend

Pleased I'm not the only one... the world would be a wrong place with out our best friends.