Basket after buy is not empty

Guest galhad

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 months later...

I am having the same problem,when is used postal order form basket gets empty,but when is used 2co gateway,cart is not empty after customer is redirected to 2checkout gateway.I have checked all pages,cart.php,transfer.inc.php of 2co module,but can´t find the place,where basket should get empty and session destroyed.Could somebody help ??? Problem is,that if customer goes back,he can change his order afterwards,becouse order is built with the same order number and it over write the preview order.Thanks for any advice. :blink: David

• 1 month later...
Guest MrsCheeks

I am having the same problem as well and have just sepnt the best part of an hour going through all the posts in thie and the payment gteways forums to find an answer :cry:

Sadly not as yet forthcoming!

So if anyone can please advise on what exactly I am supposed to do regards getting customers returned to the final step of chackout, as in the COnfimred page, I would be most grateful for a reply.

Thank you so much.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Craig W

I am having the same problem too. I am using 2checkout, and have version 3 of cubecart. When a customer purchases an item, and the order is complete, the purchased item still shows up in their cart. This could be confusing for my customers.