My WHolesale Site

Guest cntgifts

I've seen a few sites by this designer and to be honest I am not impressed. Ecommerce is not about how many colors you can put on a site or how clever you think you are by alternating styles. Sure visuals are important but what is more important is driving buyers to your site. Your front page text says nothing at all about your products or why someone should spend tme browsing your product line to say nothing about giving you their hard earned money. So someone might accidentally come to your site and say "nice colors" and leave. If that's what you want. you've got it.

here's what a spider sees:

C&T Wholesale - Gifts at Wholesale Prices. We are a Wholesale Gifts Distributor. (Powered by CubeCart) About Us | Contact Us | Dropshipping | Privacy Policy | Return Policy | Terms & Conditions Welcome Guest [Account Options] Search for: Shop by Category Homepage Antique Look African American Angels & Cherubs Kitchen Shopping Basket Your basket is empty. 0Items in cart: $0.00Total: View Basket Information Products: 250 Categories: 4 Prices: US Dollars Popular Products African American Angel & Dove Angel Xmas Ornaments Set of 3 Afro-American Grandpa With Child Devout Family Figurine Cherub Musician Ornaments - Set of 3 Featured Product February Glass Angel Bear Live Support Free Wholesale Dropshipping WHOLESALE DROPSHIPPING the key to your online success! We carry a range of home decor, gift items and collectibles all at wholesale prices, which we will dropship right to your customer. With wholesale dropshipping, you don't have to stock inventory, package and ship items, handle returns, or go to the post office! We are your online warehouse... you land the orders and collect your money up-front... then we do all the work! It's that easy! Our products are perfect for Ebay, websites, online auctions, catalog sales, fundraisers, home parties, mail order, flea markets and more! We are not like the other guys, At C&T Wholesale you can find the same great products and service without any start up costs, membership or hidden fees. Latest Products Blue Hawaiian Lg. Serving Bowl $6.95 Birds and Flowers Nesting Trays $9.45 Billiards Menu Board $27.95 Barbecue Set $11.60 Apple Plate Serving Set $16.30 7 Piece Knife and Wood Block Set $13.95 Site Design Donated By GeeksSite Powered by CubeCartâ„¢Copyright Devellion Limited 2005. All rights reserved.Running with Search Engine Friendly Mod 5.2

Do some research. Find out who your competition is an vist their sites. Find out why they are successful and then go for it!

You asked. Just my opinion.

Guest cntgifts

you might like to change the colours and the products listings to match the colours of the site

What do you mean by that

here's what a spider sees:

C&T Wholesale - Gifts at Wholesale Prices. We are a Wholesale Gifts Distributor. (Powered by CubeCart) About Us | Contact Us | Dropshipping | Privacy Policy | Return Policy | Terms & Conditions Welcome Guest [Account Options] Search for: Shop by Category Homepage Antique Look African American Angels & Cherubs Kitchen Shopping Basket Your basket is empty. 0Items in cart: $0.00Total: View Basket Information Products: 250 Categories: 4 Prices: US Dollars Popular Products African American Angel & Dove Angel Xmas Ornaments Set of 3 Afro-American Grandpa With Child Devout Family Figurine Cherub Musician Ornaments - Set of 3 Featured Product February Glass Angel Bear Live Support Free Wholesale Dropshipping WHOLESALE DROPSHIPPING the key to your online success! We carry a range of home decor, gift items and collectibles all at wholesale prices, which we will dropship right to your customer. With wholesale dropshipping, you don't have to stock inventory, package and ship items, handle returns, or go to the post office! We are your online warehouse... you land the orders and collect your money up-front... then we do all the work! It's that easy! Our products are perfect for Ebay, websites, online auctions, catalog sales, fundraisers, home parties, mail order, flea markets and more! We are not like the other guys, At C&T Wholesale you can find the same great products and service without any start up costs, membership or hidden fees. Latest Products Blue Hawaiian Lg. Serving Bowl $6.95 Birds and Flowers Nesting Trays $9.45 Billiards Menu Board $27.95 Barbecue Set $11.60 Apple Plate Serving Set $16.30 7 Piece Knife and Wood Block Set $13.95 Site Design Donated By GeeksSite Powered by CubeCartâ„¢Copyright Devellion Limited 2005. All rights reserved.Running with Search Engine Friendly Mod 5.2

You asked. Just my opinion.

what do you want it to see

this guys site here http://www.pearsonwholesale.com/store/ uses cubecart whats so special about his he gets #1 rankings wit hsearch engines

Guest Alorwebdesign

My first impression of the site was a positive one. I like the color combination a lot; however, I would like to see you coordinate the sub category pages with the color scheme. As far as the content, as a "potential customer" I find it a little confusing. The first thing that catches my eye refers to drop-shipping services. Upon further exploration, I found some great products. I'm wondering if the products should have a little more "weight" to them. It took me a few minutes to get the concept of what your site was about. I think advertising the products should be first, and drop shipping as an added perk. Just my humble little opinion.

All in all--GREAT JOB!

Lori

Guest vrakas

I gave it to him free guys!

Looks totaly rad if I do say so myself!!!

and if this is not called self-promoting, its ????? :huh:

Cant you ever just accept something as it is ?????? :lol:

Please, no need to reply to this, leave it as is or if you still wish to continue this PM me.

Guest cntgifts

Heys guys i didnt mean for my thread to turn into a fight :huh:

Thanks for those who have provided me with feedback and suggestions

i will see what i can do im really not that talented at this stuff so i will try

Keep the suggestiosn and such rolling in

Guest EverythingWeb

Thank you everybody - this thread has gone far enough.

OP: please take away what you will from this thread.

As an impartial and fresh view to this thread, I see no reason for it to continue.

Please do not question my decision - if you have a problem with it, please contact me privately by PM.