Site

Guest cntgifts

Guest vrakas

@anyone

Keep to the rules and we have no reason to close/delete this thread ;)

Comments:

Remove the italic from the top docs link.

Change the logo text.

Why is the checkout a diferent logo than the other pages? Keep the one on the checkout, we can see it ;)

THank You

Suggestions taken and added to site

I notice that the topHeader.jpg is pretty large at about 163KB. I would expect it to reduce down quite a bit more.

It looks like the aspect ratio is wrong - if you hit the file with your browser:

http://www.cnt-wholesale.com/skins/hobbitt...s/topHeader.jpg

Then compare with your homepage, you'll see what I mean.

jpg compression doesn't work too well with flat colour, so try and get rid of the green footer, keeping the image purely as the photo.

I would guess you should be able to get the image down to about 80KB without any serious degradation.

If you want to send me the raw image (not a jpg, preferably a png/bmp/tiff etc), I'll do it for you.

Cheers,

Jason

Guest cntgifts

THank You

Suggestions taken and added to site

I notice that the topHeader.jpg is pretty large at about 163KB. I would expect it to reduce down quite a bit more.

It looks like the aspect ratio is wrong - if you hit the file with your browser:

http://www.cnt-wholesale.com/skins/hobbitt...s/topHeader.jpg

Then compare with your homepage, you'll see what I mean.

jpg compression doesn't work too well with flat colour, so try and get rid of the green footer, keeping the image purely as the photo.

I would guess you should be able to get the image down to about 80KB without any serious degradation.

If you want to send me the raw image (not a jpg, preferably a png/bmp/tiff etc), I'll do it for you.

Cheers,

Jason

Hey i have the original png file but not with my text on it it was the origial text that came with the skin

I coudl send you that if you could help me

Whats your email addy

Hey i have the original png file but not with my text on it it was the origial text that came with the skin

I coudl send you that if you could help me

Whats your email addy

PM sent - I don't want the spambots finding me.....

Jason