Show Off Question...

Guest Brivtech

Guest Brivtech

If we create a skin, are we allowed to show it off here?

Or is this area only to promote a live site (whether the skin was made by us or not) of an actual working shop? If so, does this then discriminate against shops that sell CubeCart products, or related products like web-hosting, or domain registration, or not?

It's just that we've been designing a load of skins, and we're almost ready to launch them.

Guest Brenty

Thanks Andi, I thought as much, although I would like some further clarification - If a shop was selling web hosting and domain services, but not directly advertising these services for the porposes of being used specifically with CubeCart, would that be allowed?

GWizard, All in good time! :dizzy: Brivtech isn't quite finished with them just yet.

Guest vrakas

Show off is as stated.

You can show your skin if you are not selling it, if it is for your own use and there are no links to any CC related mods/skins etc.

Hosting, people pay for banners to advertise the hosting solutions, therefore i beleive it would be unfair to them :dizzy:

PS: In the .org forum we are trying to create a new section specially for feedback on skins :D

Guest Brivtech

Hi, it's to show off now shops only I'm afraid. Not new/commercial skins. Sorry! :D

I see 2 main points answered from this...

1. The section is to show off existing and new shops, but not for the purposes of demonstrating commercial skins, as this should be done over at .ORG. (Source:Brooky)

2. Any shops that have products or services that bear a relation to CubeCart whether they are specifically focused at CubeCart or not, (such as hosting) cannot be shown in this section, whether the skin is commercial or not. (Source:Vrakas)

OK, good to know and thanks for the clarification. :(