Distributor Site

Guest Brivtech

Guest Brivtech

For various reasons, I don't want to disclose the web address of this site, so I’m providing a masked forwarded domain to link to it instead (For one reason, I don't want search engines picking up the link from this "Support forum").

www.historicresource.com

The website is something we originally designed about 18 months ago, but recently revamped it with the inclusion of a licensed CubeCart system - Our first CubeCart store!

It's not completely finished just yet, a few minor tweaks to get things exactly right, but I think it's good enough to show everyone. We need to streamline the code a touch, along with better .CSS integration. It's a live site, so any orders placed will be processed! You have been warned!

I don’t consider the site as anything extraordinary, as it has been designed to form a reasonably formal corporate website; this is to appeal to the target market, as the company supplies only to trade – Theme parks, zoos, wholesalers, sales promotion companies, and retail multiples. I’ve done much of the design work on custom and licensed character balloons for this company in the past (Over 300 in total).

Hope you like.

This template is not for sale (which is why I’ve posted it here), although we are working on variants for future release over at .ORG. (don’t hold your breath, their release may be some time away – one of the reasons being that we’ve suspended some of our development in anticipation of minor changes in 3.1.0).

Guest Brivtech

Looking good Brivtech, really nice simple design and overall very nice to look at. Well done :(

Thanks Andi, that was the exact agenda behind the design.

I've just disabled the tell a friend script. Some sneaky saussage is using it for spam! Amazing, post up a website here and the spammers immediately get their claws into it - Literlly within the hour!

Guest vrakas

looks very nice and i like it very much, well done <_<

Just one thing if i may, i dont really like the background image in the main area :D

Guest Brivtech

If you mean the watermark logo in the products (Cart) section, I noticed that it gets a bit chopped up by unmasked images over it, I'm thinking of removing it, or adding a very slight shading.

Thanks for the input Vrakas, I couldn't make my mind up on whether to keep it in or not