My Header

Guest eLlIoTg

Guest eLlIoTg

I have designed a new header for my site, what do you think?

Comments Please!

See it in action at www.gadget-garage.co.uk

Guest Brivtech

Um, fairly plain, and simple, goes with the style of the site. One thing I noticed - It doesn't scale with the site. Why don't you seperate some of the components and put the composite header into a table that is 100% width. That way, the header will fit the page width along with the rest of the page.

Note about the layout of the site - Why don't you move 1 or 2 boxes from the right to the left, such as the search. it just looks a bit unbalanced like it's about to topple over to the right.

Guest netrix

I would make it a fixed width design because the right menu and lastest products (the item just below the xbox 360 logo) scale but everything else doesn't. At 1280x1024 it looks unnatural. Other than that its great!

Guest totallybaz

Hey buddy,

Nice site!

I've been searching the forum trying to find out how to get an image on the right hand side of the page similar to where your 360 in stock image is. Can you help me out please? I'm using the legend skin.