Feedback greatly appreciated

Guest peanutp

Guest peanutp

Hi there - I have finally got my site setup (after lots of tinkering!) and would like very much if i could have some feedback please. This is my first attempt using a shop program and I think it looks ok, but the true test is other people's opinion and if I get any customers!

Anyway, I await you valued opinions, suggestions, etc....

Site address is, http://www.pombero.co.uk/store

Thank you.

Peter

Guest peanutp

Hi there - I have finally got my site setup (after lots of tinkering!) and would like very much if i could have some feedback please. This is my first attempt using a shop program and I think it looks ok, but the true test is other people's opinion and if I get any customers!

Anyway, I await you valued opinions, suggestions, etc....

Site address is, http://www.pombero.co.uk/store

Thank you.

Peter

Thanks for you comments, the store is now currently under maintenance!

I think alot of the issues with the index page are being caused by the images i use in the centre; they are too wide and cause the whole oversize thing. By removing them straight away, the whole store (when viewed in 800x600) sits in ok. Do you think people still really use there 800x600 resolution?

I am also going to go through and re-size the product pictures, so I can try and hit a middle ground for screen sizes.

Do you have any good tips for designing cube cart for all screen sizes?

Anyway, thank you for your comments, they have been helpful and opened my eyes!

cheers

Peter