My new website - my first ever! Comments appreciated!

Guest janis

Guest janis

This is my first ever website and online store and hopefully it's okay as I am not that computer literate - my webhosts set up my static pages for me and installed cubecart. Any comments/hints much apprecieated! Regards Janis.

Guest valencia

Nice pretty pink skin really makes be think of blush and ties in nicely with the makeup theme :D

You need to break down your product and page info into smaller paragraphs. It is hard to read the product info as the words are bunched. :)

Also, for your info page, you say that "sombody" will contact you. Use another phrase such as customer service or personalize it with a name. :blink:

Guest janis

Thanks so much for the imput! I will go fix those things right now! Regards Janis. :D

Nice pretty pink skin really makes be think of blush and ties in nicely with the makeup theme :D

You need to break down your product and page info into smaller paragraphs. It is hard to read the product info as the words are bunched. :)

Also, for your info page, you say that "sombody" will contact you. Use another phrase such as customer service or personalize it with a name. :blink:

Guest janis

Thanks! :whistle:

... and I don't know what a "Serif" page is??????? :rolly:

The main site was creating using Serif PagePlus 10.0.4.

Thanks! :D

Simple change of colours and a logo but looks nice, well done :whistle: