Working with orders

Guest mattadamson_

Guest mattadamson_

Im having a problem with the total number of orders showing in admin home, I actualy have two orders yet it shows I have three :w00t:

The second problem is that when I delete an order all the others disapearand I have to hit the orders link in the navigation to get them all to appear again.

Does anyone else have this problem in 3.0.10 ?

I also had a problem when sending emails via SMTP, the admin emails arrived to my own account with no headers (no date no from etc) but the emails to customers were rejected and sent back due to the fact no headers were included. I have switched to using the php mail function but does anyone know why this happens with SMTP?

Thanks guys!

Guest chrisdonne

Why do I see replies to every other topic appearing except for any of mine :S

Does no one have any ideas?

Perhaps you are being a bit impatient Matt, however I too would like to see a reply as I have the same problem.. I don't know if this is how it is with you but when I delete an order and the screen refreshes the only orders showing are those from the user that made the order I deleted.

Clicking Orders on the nav bar does refresh again and restores the missing ones.

Regards,

Chris Donne

Guest mattadamson_

I created a topic a bit ago with a few problems in, this being one of them which never got any replies, thats the only reason I commented no one seems to reply.

The other problem about the wrong order numbers I just wonder how it could have gone wrong without editing the database manualy.

I noticed your from Otley, not far from Leeds, Yorkshire forever :w00t:

Guest chrisdonne

Yes I have lived in Otley for 30 years, bad news is I'm a Lancastrian !!

Nobody seems to have had this issue or got an answer to it so perhaps it will resolve itself when the new version is released.

Regards,

Chris