Cocoa@Home now running, no checkout yet

Hi all,

Looking for some assistance and constructive comments from you all out there. Here is the site, stylish handcrafted furniture

Generally really happy with the site so far and very impressed with cubecart, it's easy and flexible and thanks to all those that have contributed mods, really makes the results so much easier to achieve. :)

Now, I do have problems and if anyone has any ideas I would be grateful. The problem I'm suffering with is rendering of images in Internet Explorer. All appears as it is supposed to in netscape, firefox, opera as I've tested in these browsers, however in IE, all the images get scaled up, and it goes grainy, I've tried PNG and GIF's and the problem is there with both.

Is there a work around for this?

Any comments welcome.

Thanks

Martin

A nice site although I feel the brown quite over-powering. On the furniture page, the pale yellow background for the categories helps break it up a bit.

On the shopping cart, do you maybe want to the change the price from red to black/brown to tie in with the site and maybe change the search box again to tie in with your colour scheme?

Guest greeks

I like the site, neat and simple.

I will be back to look at the photo's, I am sure there will be some nice furniture.

Best of luck

Regards

John