Charge Clothing

Guest selprojects

Guest vrakas

Very nice indeed and i like the large products size, just a suggestion if i may, increase all the font size to be the same :)

Nice work :)

Guest selprojects

While i appreciate that you are thrilled with your website i have had to remove the details pertaining to your designer. Please read the rules regarding outside links and advertising :whistle:

But you also have a large advert as your signature :w00t:

Guest Brivtech

While i appreciate that you are thrilled with your website i have had to remove the details pertaining to your designer. Please read the rules regarding outside links and advertising :w00t:

But you also have a large advert as your signature :D

My signature does not promote any person or company other than CubeCart :whistle:

I think he meant Roban. Forum rules state somewhere that you may promote your CubeCart store, but not if it is for profit from web services, or programming - That's why we have www.cubecart.org for all of that commercial stuff to go there. The point that sel was making was that Roban was saying he had a big image that wasted space, but Roban had a big image in his signature. The BIG difference here is that Roban's is an advert that actually promotes something, whereas the big picture thingy in the site doesn't do anything apart from look nice.

I like your site, it's clean, and trendy. The big picture box thing - lends well to the styling of the site, and you could improve its functionality, by simply overlaying some buzzwords that relate to your products.

• 2 months later...
Guest Nicholas

Nice site,

Would you be willing to share your shipping mod or at least point me in the right direction as where I could get a mod like that? i.e shows shipping and total before logging in

Regards,

Nicholas