Wrong prices displayed

Guest wdm2006

Guest wdm2006

I'm using Cube Cart for the first time and have began to add products. I've made sure the sales tax is set to zero and that the only currency I want to use is GBP. However, when I add a product and enter the price I want displayed, it shows a price much lower on the web page than I entered in Cube Cart?

Anybody else had this problem or know what I'm doing wrong? ;)

Guest totallybaz

Hey buddy!

I'm quite new to all this too so forgive me if I'm wrong... It sounds like your default currency was set to something else originally and now whe you type in GBP prices your exchange rate is much lower. Go to currencies in your admin section and set the exchange rate of GBP to 1.000000000. This should help.

Stay cool!

--Baz--

I'm using Cube Cart for the first time and have began to add products. I've made sure the sales tax is set to zero and that the only currency I want to use is GBP. However, when I add a product and enter the price I want displayed, it shows a price much lower on the web page than I entered in Cube Cart?

Anybody else had this problem or know what I'm doing wrong? ;)