Redirection or link to Home page after order and email confirmation

I am using cubecart 3.0.10 with the old school theme. I am also using a manual credit card mod. After I place an order all I receive is, "Thank you, your order was successful! Please visit again soon" There is no, "Continue Shopping" button, "Home Page" button or something that redirects me the the home page. I don't quite understand where I can put this in the conformation page after looking at the coding. Also after the order was placed, I didn't receive a confirmation email (me being the customer, different from the stores email address). Both of these have to be fixed. If you can help, please include a code sample. I am not the best at php yet. Thanks guys.

website URL: http://www.auntverasattic.com

I do believe there is a free mod for this at www.cubecart.org that redirects automatically.

That's great, but I couldn't find it. I searched both places and still no luck. And I still don't know why it isn't emailing the customer after an order has been completed.