What do you think?

You're off to a great start. I would move the search box perhaps to a side box. It's terrible where it is! You'll find a free mod at cubecart.org to put it in a side box.

Let's get some products in there so we can see the shop working.

Yes, I agree - move the search box.

Also, given your header is very pictureqsue, I'd move the guest login/register section somewhere else, maybe above or below the header. It will then be easier to see and your header will be unspoilt.

If you are only using $ then I would remove the currency box.

:rolly:

Guest vrakas

After you added products and sale items the left and right row will change, see how you can move them around to get them more equal on both sides. :rolly:

Very nice site, keep up the good work :whistle:

• 1 month later...
Guest valencia

Lovely header. I think goober has a fix that will help with wrap of the words in your popular product box so that it wraps neater.

Your login info is wrapping, move the Login and Register to the same line beneath Welcome Guest.

Do you know when you view a product that your right column moves to the bottom? :dizzy: See http://accessorized.biz/index.php?act=view...mp;productId=43

In contact info you have : Ours of operation :) ( we all have spelling errors!)