Well here it is

Guest Rusty's Crew

Guest Rusty's Crew

Here is my first store, I still have some bug's to work out(on my end) but I think eventually thing's will work out. I don't mind criticism for it only make's me work harder to find out what the public like's.

Any comment's are welcome. :rolly:

http://montanicoins.com/

Here is my first store, I still have some bug's to work out(on my end) but I think eventually thing's will work out. I don't mind criticism for it only make's me work harder to find out what the public like's.

Any comment's are welcome. :)

http://montanicoins.com/

Hi,

I notice you're using one of the default skins. These are a good start, and you can get a store up and running quickly using them, but unless you make a few tweaks, it will look a bit "samey..."

My main critisims are:

1. Your logo is too small, and the colours don't really match the default theme you're using. This can be changed in the CSS file for the skin (or pick a skin that matches your logo colours - see the link below)

2. Unless you're going to translate your descriptions into other languages, remove the langage drop-down.

3. The photos are of low quality and would benefit from better lighting (too many shadows). Cubecart can handle multiple images per product, so you could do close-ups (macro option on your camera will help with this)

I strongly suggest you take a look at www.cubecart.org as there are many mods/skins that will enhance your store.

Many are free or very low cost.

I hope this is of some help, and good luck!!

Jason

Guest vrakas

Not much of designing am afraid ;)

Now you have started i am sure you will make it even better :)

Have a look at this post, i think it will help you :)

Also try the search on photography, there was a lovely chat on how to do it and what to use :)

Guest Rusty's Crew

Thank's Guy's. For I have limited time to do what need's to be done, it will take a litte while.

Your suggestion's are greatly appreciated, for I know not what to do from here. Thank's for the advice.

Rusty