USPS Shipping Module

Guest Yag

:) The USPS Priority Mail shipping cost is calculated based on the weight, the zipcode of origin and the zipcode of destination. I would like to know if the new version of CC is going to be able to calculate the Priority Mail shipping costs the way it is expected to do. At the present time all that it does is give you the Priority Mail Flat Rate of $8.10 for all shipments.

Guest Kristina

;) The USPS Priority Mail shipping cost is calculated based on the weight, the zipcode of origin and the zipcode of destination. I would like to know if the new version of CC is going to be able to calculate the Priority Mail shipping costs the way it is expected to do. At the present time all that it does is give you the Priority Mail Flat Rate of $8.10 for all shipments.

look in cubecart.org there is a free mod there that allows you to change the priority to variable weight rather than flat rate. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kristina

You are using a free product. It's not that people don't care, but this is a free "as is" product. If you paid cubecart, which I did, it was simply to remove the powered by cubecart from your store and was completely optional. It does not provide you with any type of support. I think you will find though that there is much more support here than most free software comes with.

Someone has made a module for the problem you describe above. You have to find it though. It's against cube cart rules for me to link to it. Try searching for variable over at cubecart.org. If you are patient and do your own research you will find that there are a lot of free mods that will increase the workability of cubecart.

Sorry if I seem grumpy, but it really bothers me when people complain about support with free software. Especially when someone has already given you an answer. That person being me. I have been off my computer for a while due to having a tonsillectomy, which is why I have not answered back. I am not an employee of cubecart nor are most of the people on this forum. I do not get paid to answer your questions.

Kristina

:w00t:

Maybe I didnt see your reply, I look over the whole thread and I cant find any reply at all... And I dont have any problem with buying any program,, I've bought enough of them, but since the carts buy buttons dont work and there dosent seem to be any support for the cart,, why spend money for something that I cant fix to get to work correctly