MySQL Error 1045 - CubeCart v3.0.11

Guest Pop_Smith

Guest vrakas

You mean . . . are you telling . . . you aren't? No way, man;, like no freeky-deeky way. Somebody told me if I kept doing this stuff I'd get to be like the moderators are. So, *that's* what they meant?

It all depends on the viewing point you use :zorro:

Guest CREATIVE DEVIANCE

Hmm,problem with the online builder program. Try replacing that section with:

CREATE TABLE `CubeCart_SpamBot` (

`uniqueId` varchar( 32 ) NOT NULL ,

`spamCode` varchar( 5 ) NOT NULL ,

`userIp` varchar( 15 ) NOT NULL ,

`time` int( 10 ) NOT NULL default '0',

PRIMARY KEY ( `uniqueId` ) ,

UNIQUE KEY `uniqueId` ( `uniqueId` )

) ENGINE = MyISAM;

CREATE TABLE `CubeCart_config` (

`name` varchar( 100 ) NOT NULL default '',

`array` text NOT NULL ,

KEY `name` ( `name` )

) TYPE = MYISAM ;

And re-run it :zorro:

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!! That worked and returned no errors! but now when you access the store directory it comes up as a blank white page, any suggestions? http://www.creative-deviance.com/store

Guest CREATIVE DEVIANCE

Check your web error logs as it would appear to be a problem somewhere because you admin area works fine :zorro:

Excuse my ignorance but where would I do that and what am I looking for? If there is any other information I can give to help solve the problem don't hesitate to ask.

Guest EverythingWeb

Your hosting control panel, should give you access to some form of raw access logs or recent error logs.

Have a poke...

If not, the other option is to force full PHP error reporting to screen so that we can see what is happening :zorro:

Guest CREATIVE DEVIANCE

Your hosting control panel, should give you access to some form of raw access logs or recent error logs.

Have a poke...

If not, the other option is to force full PHP error reporting to screen so that we can see what is happening :zorro:

I'm hosted at GoDaddy and I'm unable to find any logs or error reports in the control panel. How do we force the full PHP reporting?

Guest CREATIVE DEVIANCE

Try adding the following in your .htaccess file:

php_value display_errors On

php_value error_reporting 2047

This is hosted on a windows NT server through GoDaddy, from searching through all the help files there It appears that only the Linux hosted accounts have access to a .htaccess file. Any other options? If you would like to take a look yourself I'll send you a private messafge with all the account login info.

Guest EverythingWeb

Bah! Winblows!

Nope, I'm afraid I will decalre myself out of depth here.

Have you considered asking to be switched to a Linux based account?

Guest CREATIVE DEVIANCE

Bah! Winblows!

Yea I'm on the phone with GoDaddy right now having the account switched to a Linux Server, I'll keep everyone updated. Thank you so much for your help!!!

Guest CREATIVE DEVIANCE

Bah! Winblows!

alright I switched the server to Linux and store is showing up now but I can't get in to the admin panel?

Guest Brivtech

1. Have you got the admin path correct?

It's the same as your store, but add /admin afterwards.

2. What exactly is happening that makes you say can't get into the admin panel?

Do you have a login screen but can't log on?

Touch more detail please. :unsure:

Guest CREATIVE DEVIANCE

1. Have you got the admin path correct?

It's the same as your store, but add /admin afterwards.

2. What exactly is happening that makes you say can't get into the admin panel?

Do you have a login screen but can't log on?

Touch more detail please. :unsure:

OK, after emptying the cache and refreshing my browser I was able to access the admin control panel but after I login I get the following warnings:

Warning: main(d:\hosting\cresources\store/classes/db.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/c/r/e/cresources/html/store/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 60

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'd:\hosting\cresources\store/classes/db.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/c/r/e/cresources/html/store/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 60

Warning: main(d:\hosting\cresources\store/admin/includes/navigation.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/c/r/e/cresources/html/store/admin/includes/header.inc.php on line 57

Warning: main(d:\hosting\cresources\store/admin/includes/navigation.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/c/r/e/cresources/html/store/admin/includes/header.inc.php on line 57

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'd:\hosting\cresources\store/admin/includes/navigation.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/c/r/e/cresources/html/store/admin/includes/header.inc.php on line 57

Guest Brivtech

Well, it looks to me like its trying to read off your hard drive. Obviously as you have already stated, the store is located on a web-server, so there's something going very wrong in the configuration.

Can you post up a copy of your global.inc.php file (Removing passwords), so this can be checked?

I have another theory - Are you using Dreamweaver for editing files? Perhaps it's updated links. My recommendation here would be to upload the contents of the Admin folder again, and see if that fixes it (It won't make any changes to your store, or database).

Guest CREATIVE DEVIANCE

Well, it looks to me like its trying to read off your hard drive. Obviously as you have already stated, the store is located on a web-server, so there's something going very wrong in the configuration.

Can you post up a copy of your global.inc.php file (Removing passwords), so this can be checked?

I have another theory - Are you using Dreamweaver for editing files? Perhaps it's updated links. My recommendation here would be to upload the contents of the Admin folder again, and see if that fixes it (It won't make any changes to your store, or database).

I am using dreamweaver I uploaded the admin folder again as you said but no change.

Here is the global.inc.php

<?php

$glob['dbdatabase'] = 'creativedeviance';

$glob['dbhost'] = 'mysql165.secureserver.net';

$glob['dbpassword'] = 'xxxxxx';

$glob['dbprefix'] = '';

$glob['dbusername'] = 'creativedeviance';

$glob['installed'] = '1';

$glob['rootDir'] = 'd:\hosting\cresources\store';

$glob['rootRel'] = '/store/';

$glob['storeURL'] = 'http://www.creative-deviance.com/store';

?>

I am using dreamweaver I uploaded the admin folder again as you said but no change.

Here is the global.inc.php

<?php

$glob['dbprefix'] = '';

$glob['rootDir'] = 'd:\hosting\cresources\store';

?>

If you want the password to look at things a little closer I'll send it to you in a PM and then change it when we've got it fixed.

Guest EverythingWeb

Change your includes/global.inc.php to:

<?php

$glob['dbprefix'] = '';

$glob['rootDir'] = '/home/content/c/r/e/cresources/html/store';

?>

The script was still trying to open a D: drive which is only a Windows thing.

Should sort all your problems out.

Guest CREATIVE DEVIANCE

Change your includes/global.inc.php to:

<?php

$glob['dbprefix'] = '';

$glob['rootDir'] = '/home/content/c/r/e/cresources/html/store';

?>

The script was still trying to open a D: drive which is only a Windows thing.

Should sort all your problems out.

THANK YOU!!!

Everything seems to be working now, time to customize.

• 4 years later...