HSBC Gateway problem

Guest Warren Speller

Guest Warren Speller

Hi All,

I have done lots of searches over the past few days trying to find out more information regarding using HSBC as a payment gateway. I have found that 'Bato' has got this working using API, but my client has selected CPI, so I have been trying to work out what is needed.

Has anyone actually got this working with either CPI or API - as I may ask my client to switch over to API if someone can confirm 'Bato's information works. Is the difference between CPI and API basically that API is not secure (i.e. over https:)?

If someone can offer either more information on how to get this working with either CPI (i.e. where to deploy the various files supplied by HSBC, etc...) or APi I would be really grateful - as I am now at the end of the cart design - and have hit this major stumbling block.

Apoligies if this has already been resolved in a different thred - but I am new to the cubecart forums, and have searched them high and low for help.

I am using CC3.x

thanks in advance.

Guest Warren Speller

Hi All,

is there anyone that can offer any advice/guidance on this - as it is becoming urgent now.....

Any help would be really appreciated.

thanks....

Guest EverythingWeb

Hang on - only 12 hours from first post.

It has been the weekend, overnight (UK Time) and the time you have let elapse since posting the first message is just about the quietest time on the forums in general.

I would expect that you may recieve a response sometime today to help.

If you are a licensed customer, which you profile indicates, then why not try raising a ticket at our Support Helpdesk?

Guest Warren Speller

thanks everything web - I will post a support ticket.

sorry for the 'pushy' second post to the forum - just had been up all night trying to get things sorted for a customer and the gap in between posts seemed longer!

In the meantime.....

if anyone is able to shed some light on what on earth you are meant to do with the HSBC files that they send through as part of their 'techie' package - i.e. the locations/classpaths, etc...

I would really like to hear...

thanks again

• 1 month later...

thanks everything web - I will post a support ticket.

sorry for the 'pushy' second post to the forum - just had been up all night trying to get things sorted for a customer and the gap in between posts seemed longer!

In the meantime.....

if anyone is able to shed some light on what on earth you are meant to do with the HSBC files that they send through as part of their 'techie' package - i.e. the locations/classpaths, etc...

I would really like to hear...

thanks again

Did you have any joy?

We're trying to get the HSBC (using API) up and running.

It's as though it's a black art and no one including HSBC know exactly what to do.

• 3 weeks later...