My store is live..

Guest Anna

Guest aj james

I like your logo. I don't have quick time on my computer so i can't see anything else. Some of your potential customer may have the same problem.

Thank you. Can you see the "QuickTime is required.." on the main page? I recently changed it over, I forgot to replace the index file. Was my bad. Thanks again!

Nice clean design. I admire the lack of clutter. A suggestion, paragraphs of centered text force the reader's eye to find a new lbeginning at each line, and at a different location. It's a sublte but constant annoyance that greatly slows down a reader.

Readers will be much happier with left-justified, right-ragged text blocks.

BTW, what are you selling? I see that you describe your products as templates but when I look at a few I can't ell what kind of a web site any particular design would work with it. May I suggest a few words in the Homepage text - and sometimes in certain product descritions, might help.

Looking for some criticism and suggestions please. Thank you.

SoloDesignz Cart

Nice, but looks nothing like the design of your main site. Perhaps you could think about integrating the design more?

Is there suppose to be content on this site??? every page lacks text. Surely you're not using quicktime to display your text?

Looking for some criticism and suggestions please. Thank you.

SoloDesignz Cart

Nice, but looks nothing like the design of your main site. Perhaps you could think about integrating the design more?

Is there suppose to be content on this site??? every page lacks text. Surely you're not using quicktime to display your text?

Thank you for the input. Once I get used to the skinning of the cart I will hopefully get it to go along with my page more. Also, can you view text now? Thanks again.

Nice clean design. I admire the lack of clutter. A suggestion, paragraphs of centered text force the reader's eye to find a new lbeginning at each line, and at a different location. It's a sublte but constant annoyance that greatly slows down a reader.

Readers will be much happier with left-justified, right-ragged text blocks.

BTW, what are you selling? I see that you describe your products as templates but when I look at a few I can't ell what kind of a web site any particular design would work with it. May I suggest a few words in the Homepage text - and sometimes in certain product descritions, might help.

I changed product desciptions and edited the information on the products site itself (not cart). Left-justified. Also, on the product desriptions I put a suggested use in there. Hope this works. Thanks for the suggestions!

• 3 weeks later...

The recent changes are good. The original clean and easily used design is reinforced by them.

Good luck with the service.

Thank you. Thank God for CubeCart! :(

Guest vrakas

Very nice but please change the copyright colour on the bottom as it is not viewable :(

If you wish to remove them from above and the bottom it can be done easyly by purchasing a license :)

• 3 weeks later...