Security patch download

Guest hardcore77

Guest hardcore77

Hi There,

I have just read the posting after getting an email about patching the store with this download: CubeCart_Patch_17Aug06.zip.

I downloaded the files and then uploaded them to their directories in the store files. After doing this i logged in and got nearly all my admin links in grey with the message for each link: you do not have permissions to access this when i try to do so. Also the login box is still on the page after login.

Can someone please help me? Not being able to access my admin in the normal way is a big problem.

Many thanks in advance.

Guest hardcore77

Hmmmm. You must have been having problems before this patch. It works for me. What version of CC are you using?

Everything was fine before i added this patch. My cubecart version is 3.0.7-pl1.

The only link that will work in my admin is the store home, everything else i cannot access.

Thanks

Guest vrakas

I would strongly suggest you and everyone else that uses CC to upgrade to the latest version :)

BTW there should be a new release (3.12) today or at the most tomorrow ;)

Guest hardcore77

I would strongly suggest you and everyone else that uses CC to upgrade to the latest version :)

Yes i will be upgrading to the latest version of cubecart as soon as i can......but i still need to sort this problem before i do that.

Guest fleer_allstar

I installed the Patch in two stores (ver. 3.0.10 works fine) (Ver. 3.0.8 can't log into admin) I guess I need to look into ver. 3.0.12 update!

Just passing the info along!

Guest vrakas

@hardcore77

I suggest you restore the backup files and bring it back to previous state and then take it from there :)

You did backup before making any changes, didnt you? ;)

Guest hardcore77

I installed the Patch in two stores (ver. 3.0.10 works fine) (Ver. 3.0.8 can't log into admin) I guess I need to look into ver. 3.0.12 update!

Just passing the info along!

Ok looks like people with stores below 3.0.10 may be havin problems with this security patch.......looks like i may have to re-upload my old admin files and then upgrade the store when i have the time.

Guest hardcore77

@hardcore77

I suggest you restore the backup files and bring it back to previous state and then take it from there :)

You did backup before making any changes, didnt you? ;)

I have brought the files back to orginal state and everything works fine now. For the record it seams to be the login.php file that was giving the problems i had with the admin login and functions.

Thanks for your help....i shall upgrade the store as soon as i can.

Many Thanks..... :)

• 3 weeks later...