Authorize.net

djf

I get this error when I try to pay by credit card (test mode)

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mhash() in /home/content/d/j/f/djfitch/html/store/modules/gateway/Authorize/transfer.inc.php on line 125

I've tested cubecart on a different site and everything worked fine, now I've installed it on a godaddy server (with php) and the only thing not working is the authorize.net payment gateway.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

David

I get this error when I try to pay by credit card (test mode)

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mhash() in /home/content/d/j/f/djfitch/html/store/modules/gateway/Authorize/transfer.inc.php on line 125

I've tested cubecart on a different site and everything worked fine, now I've installed it on a godaddy server (with php) and the only thing not working is the authorize.net payment gateway.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

David

Means MHASH is NOT installed on the godaddy server... it is an apache module MHASH has to be installed (most servers do mcrypt) and MHASH has to be enabled Id contact your host (godaddy?) and ask them politely to install and enabled MHASH on the server. if they wont and you want to use authorize.net then you need a new hosting company...

Hope this helps

Kinetic