Happy Birthday Ansuk

Robsta

Guest vrakas

Thats a big long solid electric operated 19" you have now working at your own will and personal pleasure .................. monitor :)

Steve, can you give me one also? LOL :)

Guest Brivtech

Steve, can you give me one also? LOL :D

Now Vrakas you are a married man and flirting with my husband is not acceptable ;):w00t::)

Here's all that flirting again! :) What are you lot like. :):D

Birthday wishes to the one who most recognises everyone else's birthday!

Guest vrakas

Steve, can you give me one also? LOL :D

Now Vrakas you are a married man and flirting with my husband is not acceptable ;):w00t::)

Ok, you have a point :D can i have yours then? LOL :D

Enjoy your birthday :)

Here's all that flirting again! :) What are you lot like. :):D

I beleive we are like any ordinary man, he must try and hope, what else is left :(:D

LOL :D

we are still talking about monitors right? :whistle:
Ansuk, if you are compiling a list of potential recipients, no need to put my name on the list. The one I have still works fine, even after all these years. Just takes a little longer to warmup from sleep mode. Of course, as has been discussed here previously, it's at low resolution but that means there's no need for any side-to-side.

Oh, and Happy Birthday!!!

I beleive we are like any ordinary man, he must try and hope, what else is left */*:whistle:
Vrakas, I know you are Greek - and so much of Western Civilization is based upon the powerful Greek literary tradition - but that casual yet profound statement of yours also could easily be a paraphrase from one of my own heritage, specifically the great Irish author Samuel Beckett.

As the final words of what some think his best novel, one of the characters, speaking about the mystery of life for all of us lost and puzzled human beings says, "I can't go on."

After a pensive silence he then says, "I'll go on."

Thanks for the reminder of that.

Guest EverythingWeb

My my my. What have we here!!

Well, you're allll going to be in trouble when Al sees this */*

Happy birthday Andi - Hope your not exhausted with all those......... "offers".

... I have yet to lay my cards on the table... :whistle:

Guest vrakas

I beleive we are like any ordinary man, he must try and hope, what else is left :(:whistle:

Vrakas, I know you are Greek - and so much of Western Civilization is based upon the powerful Greek literary tradition - but that casual yet profound statement of yours also could easily be a paraphrase from one of my own heritage, specifically the great Irish author Samuel Beckett.

As the final words of what some think his best novel, one of the characters, speaking about the mystery of life for all of us lost and puzzled human beings says, "I can't go on."

After a pensive silence he then says, "I'll go on."

Thanks for the reminder of that.

I thank you for your comments about Greeks and the Greek language, its nice to see this from people :)

We Greeks do have a way in words but it is hard to translate them in to English and get the exact meaning, what we can do though, is leave it open to be paraphrased (Greek word) and allow the reader to translate it to his own meaning */*

This is something that has been done centurys ago and an example is Pythia ( here is a link with plithora of Greek words )

I would love to talk more about this but in this case it was an ordinary reply to Brivtech's post from an ordinary man sort of "flerting" with a woman trying to make her birthday more enjoyable :)

All of us men do this (flerting) one way or another ;) LOL :D

Thanks and you are welcome. :)

PS: I know i am far away from the subject (Andis Birthday) but i noticed you use Greek words, so i beleive and hope you will find this interesting :)