Comments welcomed

Guest garysmith

Guest garysmith

Ok so it has been quite a while that I have been playing with ideas for online businesses and playing with cubecart (the best cart there is!), and finally I have a site up and running!

Well almost, I still have to set up a payment gateway and I have a couple of mods to install, but visually I think I am getting somewhere.

I have gone for a relatively simple design based on the classic skin using a minimum of uploaded graphics to keep things quick. This is definetley only the first evolution and I would welcome comments from you all.

Thanks to the members here for all their posts which have helped me no end.

Anyway you can have a look at the store here Bargain watch shop

All of your suggestions for improvements would be gratefully received.

Gary

Guest Brivtech

I'd do something about the typefaces used. The colour scheme/layout seems to work really well otherwise. Perhaps reduce the colour intensity just a touch.

Guest garysmith

Thanks for the comment Vrakas! At least I know I am going in the right direction.

Also, Brivtech, I take your comments about the fonts I will have a play and see what looks good and maybe the color does need to come down a notch. Again, a case of experimentation methinks!

Thanks for the feedback!!

:D