DoMyMedia opens

Guest sprintfun

Guest sprintfun

Hey all, my new website is set to open and I figured I'd let the cubecart community check it out. To sum up the website in a nutshell, we offer a bunch of services related to music, video, photos, etc. Here's a list of some of its features...

-Started out with legend skin

-Cut out all of the pointless things (currency, language, blah blah) and took the design from 3 columns to 2.

-Did some light changes, such as move site docs from the footer into its own box, changed some of the naming

-Made the front page look more like a portal than a store offering website news.

Still have alot of things to do, such as make product images, some content, plan on adding coupon mod and category ordering mod.

If anybody could help me get that gradient back to the bottom of the page when viewing in IE it would be greatly appreciated (Looks fine in FF)

http://www.domymedia.com

Thanks for all of you feedback in advance! :D

Not bad but I think there is too much text on the front page. Just my opinion. Some images to break to up would be good or move some of it to another page.