Feed Back Plz on 1st timers attemp with CubeCart

Friday, September 1, 2006 was the first time I saw CubeCart and with-in minutes of looking at the script I knew I had to recomend this over the other option the web site owner was looking at. Out of respct to CubeCart I will not mention the other carts the web owner was looking at. Well now it's Monday morning and I've got the style sheet 98% complete and I'll edit the text by Tuesday afternoon. You know the words on the buttons and well everything that is the same in everyone CubeCart, got to be different.

The site is:

http://www.pocketpuppys.com/store/index.php

Be honest but remember I have feelings to.

Thanks to the CubeCart Team for a good looking script that so far looks great.

Tom C ;)

You have made a good start now it's time to fine tune your site. Let me say first that if you get your site up and running and everything work, that should be the first priority and if you've done that you are way ahead.

You have several alignment issues that must be resolved before you go any futher and using the purple font color in your product descriptions is not serving you well. IMO your prices font size is much too big. You've used images in your product description with 'alt' tags which is a good thing.

Your site documents need to be moved down which is a padding edit. There is no search function which, IMO is a very necessary part of any ecommerce site.

Let's have a phone number and email in your contacts. Expand your privacy statement and put something in terms and conditions.

Site colors are a purely subjective thing and my opinion on the pink is that it does not convey a professional statement.

I like your sub cat images and navigation works well. Like I said, it's a good start. Now tweak, tweak, tweak.