www.1010events.com.au

Guest logicjoe

Guest logicjoe

Eventful hampers by 10/10 Events

This was the first time I have ever used css and php, it was a hard learning curb for me but infinitely worth it. All the mods used are from free mod contributors to the cube cart forum.

A huge thank you goes out to all who post here and the cube cart developers. Your gift of shared knowledge and support is a very special one.

A bit about the site

Eventful Hampers by 10/10 Events offer a range of gift packages for creating and celebrating memorable events. Each gift package contains the essential ingredients for the creation of delightful events such as picnics, pampering sessions or romantic occasions. Choose from a variety of gift packages containing Tasmanian gourmet food and wine, exquisite pampering products and naughty ’n nice goodies.

Thanks guys

logicjoe Eventful hampers by 10/10 Events

It looks nice. Maybe do something better with the 'login / register' session box so it's not split in the middle.

Not sure about the bright pink text on grey background on some of the products. It glares a little, not nice on the eyes and not easy reading.

Also you should do a little more with the meta descriptions and keywords.

The 'by 10/10 Events' text of the background image on the bottom it a little too close to the 'Add to basket' button in the product details.

I like the design though. Well done. :)

Guest logicjoe

"Redirect?" :) ho yea *hangs head in shame" I did it for a few reasons, multiple search engine listings (when i get around to it) so that cubecart would not clutter my root directory and because I'm yet to work out how to change my domain setup to point to "/shop".

Yea.... open to suggestions on that one, better re direct script, sever code stuff or how to change my domain addy? (its all funky code not the old http: I remember from the old days)

Good point about the home page not being to descriptive, Ill have a think about that one.

Thanks for you comments Roban you gave me something to think on, It was looking pretty quiet for a bit there.