Any Commenticisms? Critiments?

Guest KeithW

Guest EverythingWeb

Just a couple of quick comments, before I dash out...

I think it looks okay, although once it had loaded I was sat thinking more was on its way...

The 'Go' button underneath search box probably wants tidying up a bit, as it has a square white bground.

On the cart pages, top right you have left markup which shows on the page.

Just a couple of things to think about...

The site is looking very good. A couple of things to note:

think about changing the default sub cat image from the blue folder to something a bit more interesting

terms of use is too long. do you expect anyone to actually read it?

I think this site is perfect for a membership subscription and the sale of information proprietary to its members. I would offer free sign ups and access only to members of information they can get nowhere else.

Thanks for taking a look.

EverythingWeb, when you say...

I think it looks okay, although once it had loaded I was sat thinking more was on its way...

The 'Go' button underneath search box probably wants tidying up a bit, as it has a square white bground.

I assume you're seeing a wide band between the header and the rest of the page, or why would you think more was coming?

I went to the city library today and found that if I toggle Internet Explorer by pressing F11, I get this wide band. I'll post on the appropriate forum to ask for a solution.

I tried to modify the 'Go' button for the better.

On the cart pages, top right you have left markup which shows on the page.

Just a couple of things to think about...

I don't see the markup. Where is it on the page? Could it be the browser you're using? Which browser?

Thanks again.

Very interesting...

I see the empty band near the top in IE6, and, toggeling F11 closes it up, or re-opens it. I have never seen this before.

Looking at the site in Firefox/1.5.0.7, the site looks fine - no empty band.

The go button looks better, but has an issue. In FF, there is a black "-" (dash) to the immediate left, and centered in line with the orange button. In IE6, the dash is immediately above the left side of the orange button.

Never seen the "F11" issue...