Completley Frustrated...PayPal PRO

Guest blackberrybuckets

Guest blackberrybuckets

Hi there.

I've been working on this thing for two straight days now. Read everything that was ever posted about PayPal Pro and still can't get it to work.

HELP!!

I have set up everything in PayPal. I've been using the virtual terminal since July of 05. I have my certificate placed in the pear/ folder. (I set it up when my email address was through onewest.net...and now my address in through cybernet1.com...not sure if that makes a difference or not).

When I go through the checkout process, I enter the credit card information, hit submit and then the page times out. I get the "cannot locate server" page. Like the connection is lost.

I wouldn't bother with all this hassle...but I really want to be able to offer credit cards as an option...not just PayPal.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. I can't get the PayPal Express or PayPal Direct to work and today when I tried to go through my Mal's eCommerce...that didn't work either. I really would like to avoid the Mal's...just because it puts the customer through to many steps. It would be nice to stream line things a bit.

Thanks In Advance!!

Rhoda

Guest ajaabney

Yes, and I've overwritten the HTTP.php file with the new one that is supposed to work for GoDaddy, but I'm still having the same problem as before. I may try reinstalling the whole cart and see if that helps. I'm not sure what else to do.