Woops, I made a boo boo

Guest rksprst

Guest rksprst

So while editing the shipping costs for specific categories. I accidentally moved a "top" category to one that is a subcategory under the same category that I just moved.

So I had this structure:;

Electronics

--Plasma TVs

And I accidentalyl moved Electronics to be at this position: Electronics/Plasma TVs/Electronics

Now, I moved it back to its top position, but now the number of products for both Electronics (top) and Electronics/Plasma TVs is negative.

I included a screenshot (). Any idea how to solve this.

I added a test product... and the ridiculously large negative number simply became one less/bigger.

BTW, this is a LIVE store... so this is kinda of a big problem.

Thanks!

Guest EverythingWeb

If you backup your database first, then navigate to the CubeCart_category table, I think its about the last column in that table which hours that number as a value. Edit the row and change it.

Alternatively, there is a MOD around somewhere which fixes product count.

It was possibly one of Sir_Williams.

Guest rksprst

If you backup your database first, then navigate to the CubeCart_category table, I think its about the last column in that table which hours that number as a value. Edit the row and change it.

Alternatively, there is a MOD around somewhere which fixes product count.

It was possibly one of Sir_Williams.

Awesome, thank you!! Very easy to fix, I simply edited the field in the database. All fixed ;)

lol i feel like tinkering with the database now... better do that on a test store though