My Site

Guest SwishEmporium

Guest SwishEmporium

I use Firefox 1.5.0.7 and IE7 and saw some subtle differences. But I have been advised that in IE6 my website is showing incorrectly

As the skin was designed by someone else and as yet haven't heard back from them can some give me some idea how to rectify the problem.

The screen was captured for me >>>URL removed due to very annoying pop-ups :) <<<

My site is www.swishemporium.com.au

Edited by SwishEmporium

Guest SwishEmporium

Looks fine in IE6

Thanks groovejuice for checking, I ended up making the table larger and increasing the middle column to accomodate IE6, it was a quick fix for now.

Guest groovejuice

IE6 and Firefox render padding very differently, so a too wide div gets pushed down under the float property.

I haven't tried IE7 as it requires Win XP which I don't use (Win 2K)

Glad it worked out and you're welcome. :)

Guest SwishEmporium

Nice looking site BTW :)

Ju

Thankyou, it seems to be evolving every day. I really look forward to the input because fresh eyes see things that I seem to be glossing over. Have had some great help.

Guest SwishEmporium

Looks nice , but the red on pink is not very good for the eues, hard to read. ;)

I have removed the screen capture link.

Thanks Vrakas, yes it will be white, but the webdesigner made the pink on pink as default text and changing the front alters quite a few variables throughout the site, if I alter it to white then some of the text that is actually sitting on a white background i.e. the latest products pricing disappears.

Unless someone can help me change it, as I still haven't recieved an email back from the designer.

Guest SwishEmporium

Looks nice , but the red on pink is not very good for the eues, hard to read. ;)

I have removed the screen capture link.

Thanks Vrakas, yes it will be white, but the webdesigner made the pink on pink as default text and changing the front alters quite a few variables throughout the site, if I alter it to white then some of the text that is actually sitting on a white background i.e. the latest products pricing disappears.

Unless someone can help me change it, as I still haven't recieved an email back from the designer.

All fixed now so if there are any more problems please let me know.

Guest Odin Wright

Great sense of color. I really like how you have intergrated the graphics into the nav headers. The design is well planned and executed. :blink: