Be gentle!

Guest hobwebs

Guest hobwebs

OK, here goes...

First CubeCart site and must say I have learnt a lot about CSS and other stuff in the last couple of months.

This basically started out as a Killer skin but is now starting to evolve nicely.

Other stuff:

• Expanding categories Mod
  • Latest Products Description Mod
  • Popular Products Image Mod
  • Category Description Mod
  • SEO Mod

and other stuff I can't think of now ;)

Just hit our 20th order! Yay!

http://www.computersplus.co.uk/shop

TIA

Ju

Guest DAVESWAREZ

Liking your navigation very easy to use, and nicely laid out. I would buy from you just on the look and feel of the site.

"Just hit our 20th order! Yay!"

send some of your customers my way ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest eLlIoTg

that thing on cables and connectors [the plus thing] on the navigation is it a mod if so which one is it, it looks good.

I like your site, i like the way you have really changed it around.

• 2 months later...
Guest hobwebs

that thing on cables and connectors [the plus thing] on the navigation is it a mod if so which one is it, it looks good.

I like your site, i like the way you have really changed it around.

Thanks for the kind comments. The mod is the Expanding Category Links but the plus and minus images I made myself

Guest Meow Meow

Very nice. :sourcerer:

1. I would make the thumbnails larger in the "Latest Products" section.

2. If you're inclined to be fancy, I would recommend to box those thumbnails in boxes.

3. In your subcategory section, I would customize the number of items the same color as the category itself.

Love :wub: your expanding category tree.

Guest paulabakerparkin

Looks great, although I did spot of couple of things:

• When the site is viewed at a 800px res. the latest products display in one column, as only one item can right across
  • You have an extra '|' on your cart navigation pages
  • The buttons on your cart pages do not match the other buttons on your site.

Paula

Guest Mothar Mountain Music

Hi

I like your site very neat looking. I am working on a killer customization at the moment, and it's good to see i'm not the only one going about like that! :D

I did notice one thing though - when it is diplaying the products in the category view, and you hit "buy" - it adds the item to the shopping cart (making no mention of it) and the proceeds to load the products page. I din't realise it even had done this until I hit buy on the product page and noticed that there was 2 of them. - so it might be a tad confusing for customers..

Cheers,

Nils Ponsaing

Very nice indeed.

I would suggest that customers may balk at registering on a non secure page and that you should use a ssl certificate, even a shared one. It is very easy to add the security through cc, which switches from secure to non secure very nicely.

Hope this helps,

Paul