Please be nit-picky about the design

Guest Odin Wright

I think the site is superb. Can you live without the banner on the bottom? Does it pay your mortgage? It really takes away from your intention. The red view basket button can also be blue to be consistant with your scheme. Now get some products and key words and you're good to go.

Guest groovejuice

Simple yet elegant design. Your entire right column is pushed down in IE6. You'll just need to narrow your middle column or right column divs.

Guest Brivtech

Very good integration of the component parts. I was a little unclear what the shop actually sold at first, but I'm sure if I entered through a seach engine, I'd know what I'd be looking for there.

On a side note, your phpBB integration is great, but I'd like to recommend you add the Categories Hierarchy MOD, and use the MOD's author's SEO MOD that provides the spiders (only) with a simple template, and does all the session killing, etc, things that SEO MODs do. I have my own spider tool, and before the MOD, a simple phpBB forum was giving me something like 600 pages. This MOD thinned it down to only 40. I tested the keywords, and everything was there. If a user clicks on the spidered link, the normal template shows.

Guest ohlavache

Great design! I like it. Interesting functionality. Very easy to navigate. I like your colour scheme and the image in your header area is very effective too.

If I'm to be nit-picky, I'd prefer a darker contrasting background colour on either side of your layout. Maybe a little drop-shadow down the sides would make it pop out a bit?

Also the "interested in selling research..." at bottom right-hand side. Why did you use an image and not text? Definitely add alt/long desc tags to make it more accessible and se friendly.