My creation

Guest peppy

Thanks for fixing the copyright :)

Although you do not have a single photo on the main page of what you sell, i must admit that we know its socks, this is something its the first time i saw. Well done :D

Suggestion: If i were you i would make the photos diferent, what i mean?

Instead of one pair taken on a bench, table, the other on the floor etc, go to a bookshop buy 2 or 3 cartons coloured white, black and grey, place the socks there and take the photos :(

http://www.grotesokken.nl/sportsokken/sportsok/prod_13.html more images, one is missing.

Overall, The site looks really nice and neat, Well done :D

Guest Brivtech

Amazingly, I can understand most Dutch language, and it's all quite self explanatory to me. It's not bad, but nothing mind-blowing I'm sorry to say.

@roban,

That has a reason :rolly:

This is clothing and they have to select theirs size etc.

@vrakas,

Thank you, the logo i guess :)

Nice suggestion, i will do that this week.

@brivtech

Lol, what is your normal language ?

Ps. you can change the language on the box, allmost everything is translated to other languages, except french :P

and the css is now completely good (although, i found a way to get the warnings away, look at the link ;))

Guest hobwebs

Peppy,

We have a good rapport with our link exchanges so I'd like to help you with your pictures if you want me to.

If you can send me some larger versions of what you have on the site now then I will see if I can remove the backgrounds for you so they will look more professional.

See attached image for example...

Can't guarantee they'll be perfect but I'll give it a try! :)

Ju

Euhm... wich image ?

And euhm... Do you guys think i can use the logo from this forum, make it a little bit smaller and use it as a button on my site ?

Now i got that really really small image and i think that's just too small for such a good web-application.