Hi there

Guest mook25

I'ts been a while since i was here but thought i just pop in and get some feedback on my site. Please review and let me know what you think. Thanks :huh:

This is a review with a :D , so dont get :(

First start by reading your own books... :D

You sell books on how to do marketing on internet, about searchengine, layout and design.......

First of all you have not used the greate free SEO mods availeble at .org.

You are using images as a category description, dont help you anything..

Use free category descripion mod insted.

Your footer look like a mess, check the coding and find a way to get both lines of link in the same box of sitedocs...(dont know if it is all sitedcs or hardcoded.)

Your layout breaks many places. borders around boxes and content are partly missing...

The killer layout is one of the layout i prefere as it is neat and clean..

and personaly i dont like the visitor counter you have at bottom, but at least you dont have the date next to it telling that there has been 850 visiter to this site sine august 2003.

And when it comes to your meta keywords and description i only comment on the result i see...

Resultater 1 - 50 av ca. 25 270 000 000 for templates.

Resultater 1 - 50 av ca. 25 270 000 000 for flash templates.

Resultater 1 - 50 av ca. 25 270 000 000 for web templates.

Resultater 1 - 50 av ca. 25 270 000 000 for business templates

Resultater 1 - 50 av ca. 25 270 000 000 for ebooks.

Resultater 1 - 50 av ca. 25 270 000 000 for website design.

I dont know witch plan you have for reaching the no 1 page on google with this amount of hits on your keyword. Use less keywords, and have a strategi about how you can get on the front page with that keyword first.

But you can read about SEO here :huh:

Results 1 - 10 of about 77 from www.globalmook.com for seo.

Hope this wasent to bad..

Set down a strategi and build it slowly up, or use massiv amount of $ to do it.. you dont sell mutch on page 3 of google...you have to be at top..

Guest Brivtech

I'm using FF, and all I can say it that the page was a real mess. An example of how not to customise your site!

Also, as soon as I went onto your site, I got a SSL certificate trust warning. Not a good way to welcome prospective customers.

Finally, there's too much on the home page - despite the formatting, there's masses of content, and customers are going to click away. It gives the impression of a spammer's site. Too many adverts, too many banners, too much everything.