Mailing Lists ..

ChrisColeman

Hi,

several of my websites use CubeCart and are currently being upgraded to V3. At the moment the sites have two separate mailing lists,

1. the CubeCart v2 customer mailing list
  2. a seperate mailing list from the website home page, ie. nothing to do with CubeCart

I have noticed that the mailing facilities of CC-V3 could be used instead of those I currently use on the non-Cubecart parts of the sites.

In other words I would like to add a "subscribe to CubeCart mailing list" box on a non-CubeCart page, has someone already done this, any advice appretiated, I am a PHP user.

Thanks.

*/*

• 4 weeks later...

Guest SeeDoubleYou

Hi,

several of my websites use CubeCart and are currently being upgraded to V3. At the moment the sites have two separate mailing lists,

1. the CubeCart v2 customer mailing list
  2. a seperate mailing list from the website home page, ie. nothing to do with CubeCart
I have noticed that the mailing facilities of CC-V3 could be used instead of those I currently use on the non-Cubecart parts of the sites.

In other words I would like to add a "subscribe to CubeCart mailing list" box on a non-CubeCart page, has someone already done this, any advice appretiated, I am a PHP user.

Thanks.

:(

I simply copied the form data (its html... so can go on myspace too) for the mailing box list and change where it says post="/index.php" to say the full url: http://www.yourdomain.com/index.php so then you can but the form on any site and as soon as they hit Join it jumps to your Cubecart site as if they had just entered it there (with the mail listing boxed showing the confirmed entered email).

Im asking about a better method now, will let you know the outcome :)