Almost there

Guest builtonsquares

Guest builtonsquares

Just about wrapped up, just a few tweaks left. It's a live store, but hoping to have it officially launched for the client by Monday. This is my second store using CubeCart and I love it.

There was a few bumps along the way, and I found almost all my answers here. Thanks to all the posters here for sharing info & fixes.

http://www.beehiveco-op.com/store/

Guest builtonsquares

Thanks. Much appreciated

I appreciate the comments as well and agree with you. The static psds were not laid out by me. I'm the "make it work" guy. It's definitely a valid point and one I can use to try and get those product links elsewhere.

Guest groovejuice

Great start on a novel design. My personal preference is for not using busy, distracting backgrounds. But that, of course is just a personal opinion. Ansuk and Vrakas did not notice yet, but the "powered by cubecart" cannot be removed under your license agreement if you use the free version.

Guest builtonsquares

The client has purchased a license under her business name. I haven't done anything to remove the "powered by" message except to enter her reg. number.

Guest DAVESWAREZ

Nice design very stylish but not over the top, I found it easy to navigate using Firefox. Needs more products but obviously that will come with time, keep up the good work :D

Ansuk and Vrakas did not notice yet, but the "powered by cubecart" cannot be removed under your license agreement if you use the free version.

Thanks for the notice but i have allready checked that :errm:

This domain/site www.beehiveco-op.com is FULLY REGISTERED as from Date: 24/10/2006 and is legal concerning the copyright removal.

Keep up the good work and thanks for purchasing a licence :)

Guest Brivtech

I found the green a bit harsh on the eyes. The site is quite busy, not a bad thing, it works quite well like that.

Perhaps it would be nice to have some graphics incorporated into the home page giving a better idea what the site is all about. I thought it sold Honey when I first clicked onto it, took me about 30 seconds for the page to finish loading and me scrolling around to realise otherwise.