Ok, so i'm not usually good at this but....

Guest mook25

Very nice in IE but a mess in FireFox :o

I'm really not sure what's going on on the firefox side as this is a clean cubecart apart from adjusting colors and maybe adding some flash bits. No Mods nothing. Any ideas? what would i need to edit to make it show correctly in firefox. index.tpl or layout.css or something else altogether?

Nice, though personally I think your top header is too deep. Browsers usually look at the top 1/3 of the page and your top 1/3 doesn't say anything. No idea what you do, what you sell, or anything. In some resolutions, you would not see your "templates" line at all.

I'd rework the top, make the box where the search is thinner (or move search to either right or left column) and add what you do such as a tag line to the flash where your name is.

Nice, though personally I think your top header is too deep. Browsers usually look at the top 1/3 of the page and your top 1/3 doesn't say anything. No idea what you do, what you sell, or anything. In some resolutions, you would not see your "templates" line at all.

I'd rework the top, make the box where the search is thinner (or move search to either right or left column) and add what you do such as a tag line to the flash where your name is.

Idid want the search part to be thinner but could not figure it out as everytime i narrowed it, it would look fine in IE but the search button and text would disappear behind the main boxes in firefox. I'll have a look into that once i have a spare moment and see if i can finally figure it out. I'm not quite sure what you mean by tag line. it may be me just being a bit dense today and sorry if that is the case. lol could you explain further?? Thanks for your comment.

A tag line is usually a descriptive line about what your business or site is about in a few words. Most people scan the top few lines of a website and decide within a few seconds if they want to continue to look at your site. Giving them a quick idea of what your site is about and what they will find on it can help retain browsers.

"The tools you need to succeed" would be considered a tag line, though I would include "HTML and Flash Templates" to that that to be more descriptive - like "HTML and Flash Templates -- The Tools You Need to Succeed".

A tag line is usually a descriptive line about what your business or site is about in a few words. Most people scan the top few lines of a website and decide within a few seconds if they want to continue to look at your site. Giving them a quick idea of what your site is about and what they will find on it can help retain browsers.

"The tools you need to succeed" would be considered a tag line, though I would include "HTML and Flash Templates" to that that to be more descriptive - like "HTML and Flash Templates -- The Tools You Need to Succeed".

Isee, sorry just me being a bit dense, i'll work on that and change it the moment i get some time to. Thanks for your comments