Problem after upgrade from 3.0.13 to 3.0.14

Guest Tweakservers

Guest Tweakservers

Hi,

After I upgraded my store, I notice the homepage latest products, all the images are turning up side down which is not happening before the upgrade. Check out my page at http://www.tweakservers.com/estore

Also, here's a second error when I tried to add a new product into a new category at http://www.tweakservers.com/estore/index.p...t&catId=20:

IPCheck Server Monitor

Products in: /<a href='/estore/index.php?ccUser=&amp;catId=16&amp;act=viewCat' class='txtLocation'>Paessler</a>/IPCheck Server Monitor

Guest BearyCountry

After upgrading to 3.0.14 my categories are all jumbled up also. They are not turning upside down but they are all crammed into each other. Also when I try to change the shipping to USPS Priority it still gives me the "Failed to add package" message. Any help would be appreciated.

looks like the 2nd error is now appearing in most of the category page. Need some urgent help on this

Open includes/content/viewCat.inc.php

SEARCH FOR

$view_cat->assign("CURRENT_DIR",validHTML(getCatDir($currentCat[0]['cat_name'],$currentCat[0]['cat_father_id'], $currentCat[0]['cat_id'], $link=TRUE)));

REPLACE WITH 

$view_cat->assign("CURRENT_DIR",getCatDir($currentCat[0]['cat_name'],$currentCat[0]['cat_father_id'], $currentCat[0]['cat_id'], $link=TRUE));

This code is from previous versions. 3.0.14 causes html entities issue if more than one level of categories because of links. Html tag marks are changed to html entity.

Latest product - there is a new class for products where height of the particular product box is 100 pixels. This is the 'problem', you have to increase this value.

layout.css

.latestProds {

float: left;

text-align: center;

width: 131px;

height: 100px;

}

Guest Tweakservers

thanks convict, that fix the second error. How about the first issue about the images being crossing each other at the homepage which does not happen before the upgrade?

Guest Tweakservers

thanks convict, that fix the second error. How about the first issue about the images being crossing each other at the homepage which does not happen before the upgrade?

just updated my prevous post...

Thanks!!! That fix all the issues..

Convits advice is terrific but not 100% correct:

Open includes/content/viewCat.inc.php

SEARCH FOR

$view_cat->assign("CURRENT_DIR",validHTML(getCatDir($currentCat[0]['cat_name'],$currentCat[0]['cat_father_id'], $currentCat[0]['cat_id'], $link=TRUE)));

REPLACE WITH 

$view_cat->assign("CURRENT_DIR",getCatDir(validHTML($currentCat[0]['cat_name']),$currentCat[0]['cat_father_id'], $currentCat[0]['cat_id'], $link=TRUE));

Both the quick upgrade archive and main download archive have just been upgraded with this change and hight of 120px to the new CSS class.

Guest Excalibur3109

I too had the second error that Tweakservers had and fixed via convicts post, but now I have another 1 and it concerns Internet Explorer. The Categories title gets hidden by the sub categories box but its only in IE. Tweakservers has the same problem with his categories though you can see some of his text you can't see any of mine (well I can't!!)

Can someone help us out please?

missing.gif

***Thanks to Arild for letting me know about it***

I'm experiencing a very similar problem but not quite the same. I'm getting the "Failed to add the package" error when going from step2 to step3 in the cart, before shipping selection. Any ideas?

www.mermaidsinthesack.net/cubecart/

I'm experiencing a very similar problem but not quite the same. I'm getting the "Failed to add the package" error when going from step2 to step3 in the cart, before shipping selection. Any ideas?

www.mermaidsinthesack.net/cubecart/

Ok, I've done Al's update and I still get the "Failed to add the package" error.

This error is after a download of the 3.0.14 package on 11/6.

Al, this error does not happen if I disable USPS shipping method.

I too have upgraded and now all my products are doubled up. I have 2 of everything! When I go into my admin they are fine but on the site I have 2 lots of everything.

Any help would be grafeully appreciated.

I too have upgraded and now all my products are doubled up. I have 2 of everything! When I go into my admin they are fine but on the site I have 2 lots of everything.

Any help would be grafeully appreciated.

I have had a problem similar to this a few times. I recommend you check the CubeCart_cats_idx table in the database you are using.

It is likely that for whatever reason, you may have ended up with 2 entires for each product in these table.