My site, nearly there!

Guest Excalibur3109

Guest Excalibur3109

Thought i'd let you have a look at my site i've just gone "live" with. Please let me know what you think including any criticisms please! Its 90% done, theres a couple of things I need to add like more products etc, which i'm doing shortly. Its been a very long learning curve, but thanks to everyone who's posted answers to the questions I had (saved me a job of asking!) its getting there.

Excalibur Computers

Thanks for looking

ANT

Clean and nice site... :errm:

You have some spacing problems between top category name and subcats. The text get partly hidden behind

the sub cats box.

And changing the images for subcats to somthing thats look more related to your design would make it superb..

Guest Excalibur3109

Many thanks for you're replies its very much appreciated :)

@ Arild,

Could you please elaborate a bit more as I don't quite know what you mean? Its probably me being fick as my heads :errm: at the moment!

https://forums.cubecart.com/uploads/post-66683-1162495180.jpgi attach a picture of the problem with this post.

You se the category text is covered by the sub cats box.(IE)

And the standard folder images you use for subcats dont really fit into your design...Some custom made that fit with the rest of the sites design would be better.

Guest Excalibur3109

Thanks for that Arild, I never noticed before. It does it on all the themes, strange, i'll get it sorted.

As for the folder images, you are right, they don't look right, thats one of the jobs I have to do.

Thanks once again

ANT