'Products In' Display problem since 3.0.14

Guest espresso

Guest espresso

Ever since the upgrade to 3.0.14 I now do not display correctly where it says 'Products In' now has a URL displayed instead of the actual link, this is with different skins also. per example:

Products in: /<a href='/index.php?ccUser=&amp;catId=7&amp;act=viewCat' class='txtLocation'>By Author</a>/B

the URL is actually showing, thoughts?

I'm not sure what you mean. Can you post the URL.

The answer to the problem is in another post. I found it seaching on "Problem is:".

The fix is:

Open includes/content/viewCat.inc.php

SEARCH FOR

CODE$view_cat->assign("CURRENT_DIR",validHTML(getCatDir($currentCat[0]['cat_name'],$currentCat[0]['cat_father_id'], $currentCat[0]['cat_id'], $link=TRUE)));

REPLACE WITH

CODE$view_cat->assign("CURRENT_DIR",getCatDir(validHTML($currentCat[0]['cat_name']),$currentCat[0]['cat_father_id'], $currentCat[0]['cat_id'], $link=TRUE));

Guest espresso

I'm not sure what you mean. Can you post the URL.

The answer to the problem is in another post. I found it seaching on "Problem is:".

The fix is:

Open includes/content/viewCat.inc.php

SEARCH FOR

CODE$view_cat->assign("CURRENT_DIR",validHTML(getCatDir($currentCat[0]['cat_name'],$currentCat[0]['cat_father_id'], $currentCat[0]['cat_id'], $link=TRUE)));

REPLACE WITH

CODE$view_cat->assign("CURRENT_DIR",getCatDir(validHTML($currentCat[0]['cat_name']),$currentCat[0]['cat_father_id'], $currentCat[0]['cat_id'], $link=TRUE));

That did the exact trick, all better now.