YOUR ORDER FAIL. DIGTAL DELIVERY EMAIL

Guest bienam

I have the an error message saying YOUR ORDER FAIL in CUBCART v3 when selling with PAYPAL gateway for digital download item. ;)

I did set the download path instead of url, PAYPAL pay well and both side recieved transaction email from PAYPAL but buyer could not able to recieve download link email from Cubcart. (I test send mail to customer worked. )

After finished the payment on Paypal it returned to confirmed.php saying the error.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, your order failed!

You can attempt to purchase your basket contents again below:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please HELP.

Very much appciated if you tell in detail.

Best regards

Bien

• 1 month later...

Guest BirdOPrey5

I just got that error on a web store after purchasing a CC shipping mod using Pay Pal... I guess the error hasn't been fixed yet. The link did nevertheless come through in the e-mail.

I have the an error message saying YOUR ORDER FAIL in CUBCART v3 when selling with PAYPAL gateway for digital download item. :)

I did set the download path instead of url, PAYPAL pay well and both side recieved transaction email from PAYPAL but buyer could not able to recieve download link email from Cubcart. (I test send mail to customer worked. )

After finished the payment on Paypal it returned to confirmed.php saying the error.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, your order failed!

You can attempt to purchase your basket contents again below:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please HELP.

Very much appciated if you tell in detail.

Best regards

Bien

Path to digital products is independent to payment gateway. Cutomer will get download link email once order status is processing - order failed means order status is still pending.

You have to solve the order status change. There are many reasons order remains in pending status please visit anoter forum to solve your issue.