New Store

Guest hennaboy

With more content to be added the base of the shopping cart is 99% done....few more minor mods to go in...

Would like your thoughts.... have a look at the lightbox/thickbox for the images i think it works quite well for this kind of site.

Aimée Blackmans Crystal Store

Nice job on the design. I'm not crazy about the categories box and session box. You'll get it looking more integrated as you go along.

You need to separate the left column from the middle text as they are all joined.

Try and keep all fonts in similar sizes.

To much empty space is added under.

Looking nice and keep up the good work :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest salsababy

I'm using Firefox 2.0 and your store footer area is messed up. The porting is good, but there is a need for a link to get back to the store index from a product view. There was a store index link originally, I just don't see why it was removed as it causes confusion/aggravation. I believe store designs have to be consumer friendly above all, before the eye candy and the like.

BTW, CSS corners are far from universal browser friendly yet... the corners will still be squared-off amongst a high percentage of browsers out there. Best to stay with imaged corners until then, if then.

That image pop-up thang is uber kewl, along with a nice site! :)

Nice job on modifying the templates - hard to recognize it's even cubecart.

Don't know if it's just me, but the initial load on your store is very slow for some reason. I almost gave up and clicked off thinking it was down right now. Once the main page loads, everything else is pretty quick, but something really slowed it down all 3 times I visited it.

Guest hennaboy

I'm using Firefox 2.0 and your store footer area is messed up. The porting is good, but there is a need for a link to get back to the store index from a product view. There was a store index link originally, I just don't see why it was removed as it causes confusion/aggravation. I believe store designs have to be consumer friendly above all, before the eye candy and the like.

BTW, CSS corners are far from universal browser friendly yet... the corners will still be squared-off amongst a high percentage of browsers out there. Best to stay with imaged corners until then, if then.

That image pop-up thang is uber kewl, along with a nice site! :)

God damn....i thought id fixed that footer in FF :o

The store made its 1st sale today which im very pleased with :cry:

That image popup is a mix of a mod with Product Images with Javascript Preview with a lightbox gallery javascript/css - tis nice isnt it :D