Magazine Subscription Store

Welcome :)

Very first impression i got was that it was a sex site and that was because of the 2 first magazines i saw was maxim and fhm with lovely ladies on the front page :)

I am using 1024x768 and the at the bottom i have a scroll bar (this occurs only on the first page, maybe you should try to reduce the width.

The site looks vey nice, keep up the good work :blink:

Welcome :)

Very first impression i got was that it was a sex site and that was because of the 2 first magazines i saw was maxim and fhm with lovely ladies on the front page :)

I am using 1024x768 and the at the bottom i have a scroll bar (this occurs only on the first page, maybe you should try to reduce the width.

The site looks vey nice, keep up the good work :blink:

I will look into the scrolling.

I think we are going to put some magazine banners up on the top for some specials, that way it will looks more like magazine subscription site.

Thanks again!

The site is looking very good. I have no problems in figuring out what you are selling :)

I agree about the front page scrolling and I would like to see some better product descriptions that will make me think I can't live without your magazines. I might have bought a computer subscription from you but your description didn't make my mouth water.

Guest Pete_bolton

Hi

Nice site,

I assume the magazine gets posted to my house? or is it digital? Perhaps you could state that on your home page.

Also, get more pages of the magazine on the website, let people read into the magazine, idealy you want to do it rather than a link. so you get the dosh!

Very good idea for a business though....

Great ideas for a present, same you only in the US

Ill have to wait until you expand to the UK!

Pete

• 3 weeks later...
Guest malcolmord

Hi

Nice site,

I assume the magazine gets posted to my house? or is it digital? Perhaps you could state that on your home page.

Also, get more pages of the magazine on the website, let people read into the magazine, idealy you want to do it rather than a link. so you get the dosh!

Very good idea for a business though....

Great ideas for a present, same you only in the US

Ill have to wait until you expand to the UK!

Pete

Hi Pete

I've just added my site here which is a UK Magazine subcription site

I'm not sure if you get much UK traffic but I get US traffic. Fancy exchanging links?

My sites at http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....showtopic=24166

Cheers

Mally