Clix Galore - Grrrrrrrrrr

Hello, I am a newcomer to this forum. */* I must say I've read many of the posts with interest and learnt a great deal from it, a brilliant resource.

I wonder if anyone out there can help me please? :blink: I've recently joined ClixGalore as a merchant and having a dreadful time trying to get the account in the 'Active' state. Apparently you have to have all your code in place, in the right place then click on the link they provide and complete a test purchase for more than £1 in order to render your account Active. No such luck! Bit annoyed really as you have to pay £55 in the first place to be able to pay your affiliates and there seems no way either to get that money back! Support is non existant their end so I'm fast waving goodbye to my £55 and clutching at strings to get this sorted. I have the affiliate settings enabled, with my account code in place there in the admin panel. I have the Cubecart configuration code in place along with the paypal code with it that they suggest you use, and in my desperation have place both codes in these places: confirmed.php and modules/gateway/PayPal/transfer.Inc.php and modules/gateway/PayPal/ipn.php. Also, I followed the thread in here about having the correct settings at paypal and followed them to the T, then also made the necessary changes that correspond within my paypal module in admin, both urls matching etc etc. Does anyone have any advice to offer please? Or even whether this Clixgalore company who never respond to emails are ever prepared to refund the £55 you have shell out to endure this. Any advice glady received please.

More like PROBLEMSgalore !!!!!!!!!! :wacko: ;)

Hello, I am a newcomer to this forum. */* I must say I've read many of the posts with interest and learnt a great deal from it, a brilliant resource.

I wonder if anyone out there can help me please? :D I've recently joined ClixGalore as a merchant and having a dreadful time trying to get the account in the 'Active' state. Apparently you have to have all your code in place, in the right place then click on the link they provide and complete a test purchase for more than £1 in order to render your account Active. No such luck! Bit annoyed really as you have to pay £55 in the first place to be able to pay your affiliates and there seems no way either to get that money back! Support is non existant their end so I'm fast waving goodbye to my £55 and clutching at strings to get this sorted. I have the affiliate settings enabled, with my account code in place there in the admin panel. I have the Cubecart configuration code in place along with the paypal code with it that they suggest you use, and in my desperation have place both codes in these places: confirmed.php and modules/gateway/PayPal/transfer.Inc.php and modules/gateway/PayPal/ipn.php. Also, I followed the thread in here about having the correct settings at paypal and followed them to the T, then also made the necessary changes that correspond within my paypal module in admin, both urls matching etc etc. Does anyone have any advice to offer please? Or even whether this Clixgalore company who never respond to emails are ever prepared to refund the £55 you have shell out to endure this. Any advice glady received please.

More like PROBLEMSgalore !!!!!!!!!! :):D

I can now confirm SUCCESS, I must have done something right after all as the account is now active.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi

Well i've just joined up with clix also.... did the test of $1 but not sure if it works.

Ummm, silly question but how do i know?

I'm using CC3.0.14 am i suppose to download that fix?

Someone please let me know

Thanks

Antz :wacko:

Guest BasicX

I need a fix too apparently. It seems to work but when a test order is placed, it's a bit screwy. From my client (before I got there someone else did the coding):

We enabled the module and put our id # in the right field. After the test order was placed we realized that the order id# and order amount are not being reported like they should be, making it impossible to know how much the order was for through an affiliate and in turn not being able to pay them the correct commission.

Will this help me too?

Hi

Can someone please tell me where this fix is pinned please as i cannot get my affiliate to work with clix. I have called them up and they are saying its a Cubecart issue.

Please!!!!

Thanks

Andrea :)

I wonder if anyone out there can help me please? :blink: I've recently joined ClixGalore as a merchant and having a dreadful time trying to get the account in the 'Active' state. Apparently you have to have all your code in place, in the right place then click on the link they provide and complete a test purchase for more than £1 in order to render your account Active. No such luck! Bit annoyed really as you have to pay £55 in the first place to be able to pay your affiliates and there seems no way either to get that money back! Support is non existant their end so I'm fast waving goodbye to my £55 and clutching at strings to get this sorted. I have the affiliate settings enabled, with my account code in place there in the admin panel. I have the Cubecart configuration code in place along with the paypal code with it that they suggest you use, and in my desperation have place both codes in these places: confirmed.php and modules/gateway/PayPal/transfer.Inc.php and modules/gateway/PayPal/ipn.php. Also, I followed the thread in here about having the correct settings at paypal and followed them to the T, then also made the necessary changes that correspond within my paypal module in admin, both urls matching etc etc. Does anyone have any advice to offer please? Or even whether this Clixgalore company who never respond to emails are ever prepared to refund the £55 you have shell out to endure this. Any advice glady received please.

More like PROBLEMSgalore !!!!!!!!!! :):cry: