Opinions

Guest xceejayx

I would add descriptions to your products and possibly a tag line to your site - took me a bit to realize you were selling body piercing items and not ... more adult... items. Product descriptions are also best for search engines.

Otherwise, the design fits your target audience, so is fine to me.

Guest xceejayx

I would add descriptions to your products and possibly a tag line to your site - took me a bit to realize you were selling body piercing items and not ... more adult... items. Product descriptions are also best for search engines.

Otherwise, the design fits your target audience, so is fine to me.

the products are really just test products until i get the site properly up and running properly (thats why they dont have any descriptions or anything)

thanks for the feedback though ;)

Guest UglySign

If it matters... I was just looking to see how other carts are operating and noticed

when I switch from British Pounds to Euro i get this page:

Security Warning

Parsed array keys can not contain illegal characters! Script execution has been halted.

It may be possible to fix this error by deleting your browsers cookies and refresh this page

Guest degsey69

Site design is good!

Site content is definately bad taste if that is what you are selling.

Mind you if I want to poke something through my body parts I will go to your site.

Degsey ;)