Restaurant menu

I am looking a CC as a restaurant ordering system. Customers, instead of calling in an order would place it on line using CC. I understand how to set product options and attributes--my question: is CC able to let more than one product attribute be chosen by the customer? For example, if they choose the item Hamburger, is CC able to let them choose NO ketchup, AND, No Onions, AND No mustard, etc. I see how the system allows one choice but not how to choose more than one attribute. So the quetion is can more than one attribute be chosen for any one item/product?

Mike T

There is a Quick Edit Product Options mod at cubecart.org that might be just what you're looking for. If you can't find it let me know.

Actually, I have searched the CC site looking for mods but found none. Where to look please?

• 2 weeks later...

There is a Quick Edit Product Options mod at cubecart.org that might be just what you're looking for. If you can't find it let me know.

Actually, I have searched the CC site looking for mods but found none. Where to look please?

I found the mod but don't find one for version 3. Do you have any idea if she has updated it?