Andi's death

Guest Captain Bags

Guest Captain Bags

I just read Al's post here

I am stunned. Only been a member here for a few months but Andi was "The Force", an absolute fount of knowledge and a genuinly caring and helpful person. I think she loved this forum and was quite protective of it.

Is there a thread somewhere? I searched here but could not find anything.

Condolences to Stephen. I am very upset about this event, which says a lot about Andi as I never met her and rarely had a post convo on here with her.

Yep, Andi almost jumped through the monitor when I asked her if she would become a Moderator here. She was concerned about being 'up to the task' and I think we can all agree that she was quite an asset. No stranger to a good fight, she jumped in and took charge, defined the position and did a terrific job.

We'll miss her alright. Damn!

Guest CheapScotsman

I've been here only a very short while and I kept running into her very useful posts quite a number of times. Even prompted me to run the changes I am working on through the W3C validator.

My heart and prayers to go her family . I know that she will be missed. God loves us.

Guest elvinworks

oh wow!

:)

I've only been here for a short while... I've learned LOTS from everyone and thier postings... I've had lots of people point me in the right directions, to all of them I give thanks.

Andi/Ansuk however, sticks out more than the others (meant with no disrespect to any and all of you), because she explained things very simplisticly and very precise. That really helped me immensely.

Her kind-hearted ways seem to be appreciated by all on these forums, and I know she will be sorely missed by all... myself included.

My condolences to her family and loved ones.

Thank you Ansuk...

The Elf

Got notification of Al's post earlier today, and I couldn't believe it.

Everywhere I looked for help here, there she was, and as a mod she could give a good ticking off if needed :)

I hope she is remembered as such a warm soul that would help whether it was by guidance or a clip on the ear (all meant in the best ways of a mod in a forum).

Would it be possible to have a CC 'product' from here we could donate to for a small token for her and her family. She's still in the forums and still giving help so a little thank you would be the least we could do, to say thanks and you'll be missed.

Guest groovejuice

I too am deeply saddened by Andi's untimely death. She certainly was one of the most ardent and passionate moderators that cubecart.com has seen, and always stated what she thought in no uncertain terms. She was just as quick to apologize for a gaff or thank someone for their contribution as she was to add her own valuable insights. A great loss for the cubecart community and an immeasureable tragedy for her family. Rest in peace Andi.

Guest 3:16 Designs & Services

I have not been on for a week and come back to find this.

I cannot believe it ! ! !

Me and Andi became close friends when she first started out at Cubecart and had many a long talk on life and general stuff.

My thoughts and love go out to her husband and family.

She was a fantastic person and will never be forgotten.

x x x

Guest Kristina

Steve my condolences to yours and Andi's family. I didn't know her personally, but her posts cracked me up. She was quite a lady and will be greatly missed. She's been an invaluable resource to many of us, myself included.

Kristina :cry:

I thought it was going to say someones left the team so passed through it, after reading it...heh.

So sorry to hear about this, although the other 500+ people who visit this forum and .org don't say it, I know they are too!

Guest gwizard

I jumped in to see what's up and now this ?!

I can't believe it !

Steve, my deepest condolences to you and the rest of the family.

I'll go and light some candles now...

Just want to pay my respect and bring the condolences to Steve and his family.

I did not know Andi in person, but as so many other i have read many of here postings here, and i belive she was respected and looked up to by many if not all. Always giving help and doing a greate job in this forum and in CC comunity.

And i am glad you want to join us in the forum Steve, and i hope we will all get a chance to know you.

Best regards,

Arild

I just posted on .org but I wanted to post here as well.

Andi I can't believe you are gone, I am so sorry Steve, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your families.

I miss you Andi xxxx

Sharon xx