My site - please be gentle!

Guest earthgirl

Guest earthgirl

Hi all,

Finally finished my site, only took 3 months :) lol and only lost my temper a few hundred times!!! grr :dizzy: So, I would love to know what all of you think - Ive tested it in firefox which is fine, IE6 was a bit hit and miss would love to know how it fairs in other browsers - thanks soo much and your all on my christmas card list! :D

OMG lol I forgot to post my site link! :):huh:

My Site

See what cubecart does!!????

Guest earthgirl

Looks nice :D

You could change the "Exposure" font size as its very small ;)

I dont see the copyright on the title of IE.

Thank you :D

For some reason those things you mention just don't show up in IE but they do in Firefox - and I havent got a clue how to fix it, for the exposure text I applied the css, but apparently it isnt working and the same for the copyright - any ideas??

Guest www.orderiffic.com

I like your top header! The color choices are working, good job. The overall layout of your store is nice and well organized. I also like how you grouped your affiliates. I would buy something from you if I found you surfing.

I noticed your currency has the "Security Warning Parsed array keys can not contain illegal characters! Script execution has been halted" error.

Great work, it really paid off for you! Good luck and success ;) Happy Holidays!

Guest earthgirl

Thanks so much for your comments orderiffic! :D much appreciated!

I have only tested my site with firefox (i know :o i should have tested more) but i refuse to put IE on my computer! seems there are a variety of different problems that are happening with IE when my site is viewed, ive had a few customers complain about an empty basket when they add products, no copyright showing up, and the difference in text size etc, but in firefox my site is fine! I suppose im gonna have to bite the bullet and put IE on my computer grrr :w00t: lol and try and fix the multitude of problems thrown up by IE grr :P lol

Thanks again for your comments :)

I'd like to see an About us or About Our Company page. Before spending money on your product I'd like to know something about your company that assures me that you are legitimate and a real person standing behind your products.

The text on your home page is good to have for SEO purposes but as it is, it doesn't serve you very well. The information you provide can be added to your product descriptions. You show no meta tags like key words and descriptions and your coding being frames will not help with the search engines because there's nothing for them to spider. This is what a search engine sees now:

Spidered Text :

creativestate.net Your browser does not support frames.

Spidered Links :

No spiderable links found.

Meta Keywords :

No meta kewords found.

Meta Description :

No meta description found.